We use a variety of up-to-date and trusted resources to help students and families make informed decisions as they journey through the college admissions process. Juniors and Seniors who start with our comprehensive packages have access to the following resources:
- College Planner Pro – software to help students organize information, documents, and have access to many online college resources. Plus, it is a great way to track communication with students!
- College Match: A Blueprint for Choosing the Best School for You – there are many activities and questionnaires in book, as well as, steps to help families figure out the steps for choosing a school.
- Corsava- helping students reflect on what they want to gain from a college experience
- College Essay Essentials by Ethan Sawyer – not only do students have access to the book, but will also have access to numerous videos and blogs related to writing compelling essays and completing applications.
- The College Cost Lab by Lynn O’Shaughnessy – Filled with worksheets and information to help families determine the true cost of college and ways to help pay.
Student Logins and Recommended Resources
College Planner Pro – Student Login